There will be two more market days on Chatsworth Road before Christmas, and your chance to check out an impressive roll call of local traders, selling vintage ceramics, cushion covers and clothes, handmade crafts, jewellery, herbal creams, accessories and screen-printed pillowcases.
You will find the Hackney Homemade and Vintage Market traders in the Bookbox courtyard on the corner of Glenarm and Chatsworth Road on Sunday, 5th & 12th December.
- Ingrid Behic’s desirable homemade goods include beautifully crafted fabric hearts, toys, cards and Christmas decorations.
- Jo Thorpe is an established and innovative mosaic artist selling decorative mosaic panels and jewellery whose work can be seen in Westminster Cathedral.
- Patricia Bennett is an expert knitter, selling baby cashmere balaclavas, who also runs popular knitting courses at Venetias.
- Caroline Peat sells a wonderful collection of collectible and vintage homeware and furniture.
- Kirstin Ingham is a graduate of Leith’s School of Food and Wine specializing in artisan creative cooking: her Christmas biscuits, date and ginger chutney and freshly baked focaccia bread will all be on sale.
- Elsa Hamaz is a skilled herbalist who creates her own exquisite herbal creams, herbal teas, syrups and tinctures, all free of any artificial ingredients.
- Adam Cobbold sells handmade cushion covers, using vintage fabrics, some pre-war, others from the 1960’s and 1970’s as well as from Morocco, Iran, Cambodia and India.
- Hazel Thomson is a designer with an architectural background who designs and makes her own sought after range of laser cut plywood and acrylic jewellery.
Interested in a stall or more information? Get in touch: [email protected] or call 07956 934 768