As part of their City Dog events for dog owners and their furry friends,…
Dogs Trust, the UK’s largest dog charity will be joining hackney homes on their Estate Safety Road Show this summer, offering FREE micro chipping to residents, specialist advice on responsible dog ownership, dog training tips and low cost vaccination, neutering, flea and worm treatment.
A microchip is a small electronic device, the size of a grain of rice, which is implanted under the skin between a dog’s shoulder blades. The microchip is coded with a unique number that is stored on a database and which can be read by a scanner. If a dog is ever lost or stolen, it will be scanned and returned to its owner.
The free chipping offer is only available to Hackney Homes tenants and leaseholders. Other Hackney residents will have to pay £5.
All offers are subject to availability on each participating roadshow estate. Proof of address will be required.
For more information, contact the Hackney Homes Estate Safety Team on 0208 356 1911.
The estate road shows are taking place from 3pm on the following estates:
- Thursday 10.06.10 Wyke Estate
- Tuesday 15.06.10 Kings Crescent Estate
- Thursday 17.06.10 Portland Rise
- Tuesday 22.06.10 Lordship Estate
- Thursday 24.06.10 Morland Estate
- Tuesday 29.06.10 Woodberry Down Estate
- Thursday 01.07.10 Grand Union Crescent
- Tuesday 06.07.10St Marys Estate
- Thursday 08.07.10 Fields Estate
- Tuesday 13.07.10 Jack Watts Estate
- Thursday 15.07.10 De Beauviour Estate
- Tuesday 20.07.10 Warburton/Darcy Estate
- Thursday 22.07.10 Arden Estate
- Tuesday 27.07.10 Frampton Park Estate
- Thursday 29.07.10 Jack Dunning Estate
- Tuesday 03.08.10 Holmleigh Road Estate
- Thursday 05.08.10 Gascoyne Estate
- Tuesday 10.08.10 St Johns Estate
- Thursday 12.08.10 Sherry Wharf Estate
- Tuesday 17.08.10 Banister House Estate
- Thursday 09.09.10 Wrens Park Estate
- Tuesday 21.09.10 Fellows Court Estate